- We will accurately identify the needs of young children with and at risk for
disabilities and the needs of their families and work energetically with all in an open
process for policies addressing those needs.
- We will seek to maximize available fiscal resources for all children and particularly
for young children with and at risk for disabilities and for their families.
- We will constantly seek the best information about the existing system of services. We
will identify an overarching framework of children's and families' services, with all its
component parts. We will make the framework a reality for young children with and at risk
for disabilities and their families.
- We will work to coordinate excellent, comprehensive technical assistance and support for
the states as they identify issues, trends, and needs in providing services to young
children with and at risk for disabilities and their families.
- We will honor the contributions of all colleagues, programs, and services, and respect
adopted at the June, 1998 meeting of the full Council
[ Home | About the FICC | News |
Funding Opportunities | Quarterly Meetings
Member Partners | Family Stories |
Links & Resources]
Privacy, Security, and Other Notices
This page last modified on 6-25-2002